Friday, September 04, 2009

I ♥ ME (AKA Vacation, Part 6)

There's a lot to be said for New England, particularly its smallness. Doing something a few states over is quite a drive when you're out west; in New England, it's just a fact of daily living. So I figured that if I was going to be up here where the states were small, I might as well collect one that I'd never been to before: Maine. We left the rest of the family with my in-laws, and headed out for a nice romantic adventure, just Deborah and I, on the motorcycle.



OK, so we were total tourists. We went up coastal Route 1. We saw lighthouses, even if they were just off in the distance. We ate lobster. We understood why people like lobster. We flirted with each other shamelessly. We got lost on the way home, but we found ourselves again.



Bite me.



No comments: