Consider the following:
- We don't have a litterbox for our cat. When he wants to go outside, he tells us.
- We don't have a cat flap in our door.
- Our bed is set up as a loft, with the computer, desk, and business equipment underneath.
- The cat usually wants to go out at about 4 a.m.
- We have a very bright cat...
Have you figured out how the cat gets me up to let him out in the middle of the night? Yep... he jumps up on the desk underneath our bed, and starts pushing buttons on the credit card terminal. Beep! Beepittybeepbeep! Beep! Beep! Beeeeeep!
I can't sleep to it. No one could. I have to get up and let him out. And every time I do, I can't help but admire his ingenuity.