- Make sure you have a glass table.
- Make sure you have two sets of pans with heavy lids, which almost fit each other, but not quite.
- Take the largest of said mismatched pots and lids, and hold the combination about a foot above the table.
- Tip slightly.
- The pot lid should slide off the pot suddenly and go through the glass table top.
- Presto! You now have several hundred sharp, pointy reasons to deep-clean your kitchen!
Deborah and Paul, looking sad. Even the beach ball (in the high chair) looks a little deflated.