We won't be having our feast until Saturday (May works today and Friday; I ostensibly work tomorrow, although I very well may be the only one there) but one can Give Thanks without those things...
What am I thankful for?
- A wife who's completely insane (she has to be, to love me!)
- Two incredibly smart, cute, charming, healthy, moderately-well-behaved kids (see, I can be objective!)
- A job that lets me see plenty of the first two things I'm thankful for (and still feed them) that I actually enjoy
- My cozy, leak-free little cottage (with room for all we need, although not necessarily for all that we have); the boundary lines have, indeed, fallen in pleasant places, and with neighbors I get along with
- Fun family and friends to spend time with
- Functional transportation (and, in the case of the motorcycle, fun transportation)
- Internet access (it's so much easier to keep up with people around the world; I remember life before email!)
- Taffy, the World's Neatest Cat. (Joel's description. I agree.)